A higher cleaning efficiency than an ordinary tooth picker. Effortless and Pain-free makes flossing as quick and easy as brushing your teeth. Brushing only cleans about 60% of your tooth's surface, leaving cracks and spaces between your teeth untouched. Flossing cleans the remaining 40% and is one of the best ways to improve your oral hygiene, beauty, and overall health!
This electric dental flosser can remove 99% more dental plaque and help relieve your oral problems. Effortlessly glides between tight teeth and removes plaque and debris - providing a strong yet gentle clean.
Electric flossing is safe and effective in reducing approximal plaque and gingival inflammation and provides a useful alternative device for interdental cleaning.
Once you try and give this as a present, Flaüs the electric eco-friendly dental floss, you and them will never go back to generic flossing again. Aside from cleaner and healthier teeth, Flaüs comes with a 3-month supply of replaceable heads that are easy to use, sustainable, and PFAS-free, it is friendly to our environment too!
The Electric Eco Friendly Dental Floss is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Gift-Feed.com is one of the best online gift shops in the USA.
In This Website Gift-Feed.com We Utilize Some Affiliate Links Which May Generate A Small Commission From Clicks That Result In A Purchase Without Any Extra Cost To You. For More Information Please Refer The ABOUT US Page.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 22, 2023
If you liked this post please support us by sharing it on Facebook, Tweet it and pin it on Pinterest !!